Mr. David Falor is in the position of Chief Executive Officer. David Falor founded Allied Hospitality Group, Inc., in 1983. He is recognized as an industry leader in maximizing the performance of under-performing hotels, resorts and conference centers. Falor’s hotel career spans forty years, beginning with independent fine dining restaurants in Hawaii and Australia, then joining Westin Hotels at the Hotel del Coronado in California
- Hotel management company; Hotels ranged in size from150 to 450 rooms, most were full service hotels; earned many 4 Star ratings
- Hilton, Sheraton, Renaissance, Marriott, Preferred, and I.H.G. hotels as well as independents.
- City, suburban, golf resort, and conference-center properties
- Launched business with management of a 300-room Hilton in Chicago, then continued to buy and manage or serve as third-party manager — as many as 25 concurrently / 125 total over the years.
- The first 5 hotels managed were all Hiltons including the 450 room Woodfield Hilton which had 55 meeting and conference rooms. Total revenue for this hotel was $ 27,968,000 in 1992.